Category Archives: Life
For all the flush rotting zombie fans out there I’m sure you have watched a show call The Walking Dead. I may be 2 days late on this but I just want to share this short post and bring you the trailer for The Walking Dead Season 4!
For the people at comic-con; I shake my fist at you because I wish to be there in person for this trailer release! 😦
From the looks of it, this season will be intense and tragically emotional.
Is it just me or the zombies look even better than the previous seasons? How is that possible?! This season will be amazing~!
Are you as excited as I am? The season premiere on Sunday October 13th at 9/8c
Welcome to Day 7 of Steam Summer Sale, itching to grab something from today’s Steam Summer Sale?
Let’s get this started! I’ll keep this nice and short for you all.
1.) Dead Island Riptide – 50% off [$19.99] No!
- When Dead Island first came out it was way over hyped, one of several games that I regret buying. I did not even buy this one just cause it looks exactly like the first game but in a slightly different area.
2.) Batman Arkham City – 75% off [$7.49] Repeat but go ahead.
3.) Ace of Spades – 75% off [$2.49] Cheap but I wouldn’t.
4.) Fallen Enchntress – 66% off [$13.59] Meh no.
5.) Evoland – 50% off [$4.99] Eh, get it if you’re a fan of final fantasy.
6.) Dark Souls – 75% off [$7.49] Grab, make sure you have a controller!
7.) Tropico 4 – 80% off [$5.99] Repeat Repeat Repeat
8.) Mount & Blade Warband – 75% off [$4.99] Eh.
9.) Deus Ex Human Revolution – 85% off [$2.99] Grab, it’s a great game.
10.) Grand Theft Auto IV – 75% off [$4.99] Repeat, it’s been at this price many times before.
Saints Row The Third – 75% off [$4.99] Grab
- This game is pretty underrated for a while in my opinion I enjoyed it, you can grab the full package for $7.49
Fez – 50% off [$4.99] Grab
Rage – 75% off [$4.99] Skip
Bastion – 85% off [$2.24] Grab
So this is kind of off topic but on the subject of survival guides.. I thought it’ll be kind of cool to make a series of survival guides. Off topic and on topic of gaming. This just happens to be an off-topic one. If you missed my previous survival guide you can clickety-click here for Steam Summer Sale Survival Guide.
Photo by Marco Torres
Like many of you music lovers, I love going to music festivals, events, shows and concerts and have been going to them for about 6 years now mainly EDM ones, today I’d like to share some tips and tricks I learned over the years, I’ll keep it short to rave/event standards. Let’s jump in shall we?
1.) Wear Comfortable Footwear!
- Remember to wear comfortable footwear while going to bigger events like Electric Daisy Carnival or Hard Summer, not all events have even terrain and floor, I know you ladies like to look sexy in heels but I’ve seen plenty of girls tripping all over the place or end up taking off their heels at the end of the night, that’s not very attractive..
2.) Fanny Pack, Drawstring Packs, or Small Shoulder Bags.
- They’re cheap and small usually meets the 10×10 or 12×12 guidelines of big events.
- Keep all your belongings in one place and easy to grab, it’s also approve by all the events, sometimes I have gotten in with fluffy backpacks before but not always.
3.) Extended Cellphone Battery
- If you’re going to be taking pics and recording videos on your cellphone better bring a extended cellphone charger!
4.) Walkie Talkies
- Always bring walkie talkie, good luck getting service at big events, invest in a good walkie talkie with more private channels that way you don’t have other people talking in your channel and getting mixed up.
- The one we got is the Midland GXT1000VP4 works great!
5.) Stay Hydrated
- First thing I always do is purchase a bottle of water when I enter. It’s important to stay hydrated because of all the fluids and sweat you’ll lose over the course of time from dancing. If you’re going to be drinking, alcohol is a diuretic so it’s important to keep hydrated.
6.) Sealed Packs of Gum
- Never know when you need some gum! Be nice and share with others!
7.) Sealed ChapStick/Lip Balm
- Especially in hot summer time when your lips tends to get chapped.
8.) IMPORTANT: Toilet Paper!
- You’ll thank me later! Bring some toilet paper, not only for yourself but you will never know what to expect when you open those doors to the dreadful port-a potties.
- Plus there are plenty of other uses for toilet paper it’s a no-brainer..
9.) Sealed Hand Sanitizer or Wet Wipes
- Touched something icky? Or ate some messy festival food? You got that covered!
- Not all events let you in with them but usually they sell them at their general store.
10.) P.L.U.R.R, Good Vibes, and Smile!
- Peace, Love, Unity, Respect and Responsibility, most people don’t use the extra R in there but Cleamie does! Remember to rage responsibly ♥ !
- Good vibes and smile, you came to have fun and experience an incredible experience with many other music lovers! It is the place to let your stress go at least for the day.
You made it through! Have a cookie!
Question: What is your favorite music festival or concert that you’ve been to?
Hope you guys enjoyed reading that as much as I enjoy writing it. Maybe I should post a music festival port-a potty survival guide huh? Hahah Leave any suggestions, advice and criticism as always. Remember: Rave responsibly!
Getting back into blogging after being away for a month is hard, I was away for a week with some of my favorite people in the world; some friends and my boyfriend for Electric Daisy Carnival at Las Vegas. Click here and check out a little clip Nick recorded at EDC.
Nick and I didn’t really know what to record so we decided to chill out and play some mini games like Uno and Draw My Thing from OMGPOP one step at a time right?
We have a Left 4 Dead 2 video that we’re working on, it’s another custom map called Silent Hill: Otherside of Life, eventually I hope we can cover all the default maps.
So for the last week or so I was uberly stressed out and frustrated whether it’s work or my computer crapping out on me or drama or just simply not getting any sleep. A break from the world was long over due..
I finally got a day off, yes on a Tuesday. I was finally able to do my laundry, clean up the house a bit and let my newly reformatted computer do its windows update and all at the same time downloading games I’ve lost along the way.
That’s not the best part yet! I was able to enjoy a 4 mile run in the park that I’ve been craving for, left me recharged. For the first time I was able to poke around in the farmers market even though I didn’t buy anything but a bottle of water, it was nice just being alone enjoying the sun even if it’s just for a couple of hours…
I can finally breath again even if it’s just for today. I feel recharged, motivated and ready to go for the first time in a long time. Sitting here writing this listening to Chillstep and drinking tea.
I picked up some fruit from the grocery store, wondered into the magazine section and picked up a copy of PC Gamers, read a few articles and 2 of which were about Chivalry: Medieval Warfare being the next biggest game and S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Call of Pripyat (Playing this one after Shadow of Chernobyl) being one of the top 25 best shooter games among other awesome games like Battlefield 3, Counter-Strike, Left 4 Dead 2 and many others. Makes me feel honored to bring you guys my experiences with these awesome games through videos in the future.
Again I’d like to thank those who read my blog and kept up with it, it is keeping me motivated.
Am actually about to record a video in a few moment! 🙂
Wondering why there’s a picture of a puppy with sunglasses? There’s no specific reason for it.. Puppies always cheer people up! If not, I leave you with one of my fav. song from Blackmill.
Hope you guys are having a great Memorial Day weekend! Just want to give you guys a quick little update on what’s going on.
The down side of fixing or building your own PC is the problems you might run into, I don’t know about you guys but whenever I fix a problem another one pops up, bad luck Cleamie huh?
The good news is I got my computer up and running after 4-5 days of frustration, wanting to go “Cleamiiiie SMASH!” and turn into She-Hulk and I may have a little bit. I ended up reformatting all my hard drives and re-install windows 7 because a lot of my files were corrupted anyways after fixing it the first time.
It is always hard reformatting, my heart sunk a little after reformatting.. But hey fresh new start right?
I just got to download all the games while I’m sleeping and working and set up templates for video rendering and good to go again! Don’t lose hope on me yet!
Update: I will be more active on Twitter so follow me on there if you would like for quick little updates!